Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Little Things

I'm so ready for Summer. I'll be graduated and won't have to worry about going back, the kids will be out of school, and all I will have to focus on is working, being a good wife, and a good mother. I feel like I've just been waiting on this...but everything I've done and sacrificed, I've done for them and it will finally be all over!!  I've been putting things off till I have more time to do them and I'm finally going to have that it! I almost wondered what I was going to do with all that "extra" time I'm going to have, but I've found the best use possible =).  Ready to just watch our little blessings grow and enjoy those little things with them! After all, they won't be like this for long =(.

Looking forward to the little things, like coming home and cooking dinner WITH my hubby instead of him having to do it by himself. Ready for our trips with the kids to the park and the pool, ready for our camping trip, ready for our special movie nights (I even have a cool drive in movie night planned for them for their last day of school), ready for our cookouts, and ready to just enjoy them!!! I'm going to make sure that my children remember the time we spent together. I've said this before....but one of the most awesome things about having a big family is that we can make anything into a big party!!!! I love it....and we're going to party all summer long! =P


No comments:

Post a Comment