Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This mommy is an OFFICIAL college graduate!!

So this week past week I officially became a college graduate!! My college career has taken me through so many paths. I've switched majors a couple times and found out that God had other plans in mind for me at this time. I'm content. I wanted my nursing degree, but it was made obvious that now was not the time to pursue it and I don't think it could have been made any clearer. I did, however, graduate with my Associates in Business Management....and you know what? For once in my life, I'm proud of myself! I have worked HARD for this! I started college the same week that I lost my daddy, which was a huge struggle....I've had to take books to the hospital so I could work on schoolwork after the delivery of my children so I could keep up.....I've stayed up many nights working on assignments and having to go into work the very next day because there just aren't enough hours to work, do class work, and sleep when you're taking full time credits....and I've had the obvious traumatic experiences during the last 6 months to deal with. Plus, I'm just a mommy. There's been so many obstacles and it's been a long journey for me....but it's been so worth it!!!! I'm so happy!










No comments:

Post a Comment